Medium Voltage Cables
The medium-voltage power cables range is available with a maximum cross-sectional area of 1,000mm2 for single-core cables and 500mm2 for triple-core cables and nominal system voltage ratings of up to 35kV. These cables are used to supply electricity to commercial or residential buildings and to industrial distribution circuits.
They are suitable for indoor use (eg. power supply stations) and outdoor use (eg. in cable ducts, underground, and on cable trays for industrial buildings, switch-boards, and power stations). They are designed to meet both the national and international standards in quality and safety.
- Available with Copper or Aluminium conductors.
- Designed and tested in accordance with the latest IEC or BS standards.
- Available in Single-core (up to 1000 mm2) or three-core (up to 500 mm2) constructions.
- Available with Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) or Tree-Retardant Cross-linked Polyethylene (TR-XLPE) insulation.
- Available with copper Wires or copper Tapes metallic screen with customized short-circuit current capacity.
- Provided with flame retardant PVC jacket to pass flame propagation test to IEC 60332-1.
- Available in Armoured or Non-armoured constructions.
- Watertight designs are available upon request.